I already quickly talked to you about it in my last outfit post, but today I want to introduce you to the Serpe Watch by Greta Marta the right way. Because they deserve some space and some good talk around here.
First of all: who’s the genius behind those watches you ask?
Well, it’s no other than Greta Marta, who is the step sister of Diane von Furstenberg, and also owns all the DVF boutiques in Belgium. So far, she already seems like a rockstar. Then, by creating those super duper cool watches, she almost becomes my idol.
Ok, I’m getting a little carried away, but honestly, look at these
It has a very luxurious look, and the packaging is to die for
And now me showing off my bling
The gold color my has completely matches my gold jewels!
More practical infos now:
You will be able to find those Serpe Watches at the little Pop Up shop across the street from the DVF store in Brussels. The Pop Up store is open until the end of December (the 31st).
The price goes from 210€ to 250€
What could be better than these exclusive and original watches as Christmas presents?
Honestly, I don’t know.
What’s up? Did you enjoy your weekend? I ended up working a lot, and being very very tired. But I had a great end of the weekend with a great party with friends it was just a lot of fun. Which also explains why I was dead tired yesterday and did not post.
Here is an outfit from last week. Kind of a typical outfit that I would be wearing lately. I especially love that pink jumper that I got at Primark a few weeks ago. I directly gives a punch to an outfit.
By the way, let me also introduce my brand new pair of Chiara Ferragni slippers. I’m not the biggest fan of Chiara Ferragni or her brand, I don’t feel like really represents me. These slippers though, are just so fun and cute at the same time. I especially love the velvet look they have.
Oh, wait, there’s another new comer in this outfit: my brand new snake watch! It’s a creation from Greta Marta (which is no other than DVF’s step sister). She created a collection of snake watches as a pop up store that will be open only for a month. It opened its doors on december 1st, and will close on december 31.
I love the design of the watches, but I’ll talk to you more about it another day.
Just so you know already, the Greta Marta pop up store is located in Brussels, at rue du Grand Cerf 18 (accross the DVF boutique)
Wearing: 3SUISSES jacket – PRIMARK jumper – ZARA jeans – NEW LOOK beanie – RAYBAN sunglasses – GRETA MARTA watch – CHIARA FERRAGNI shoes
It’s late posting I know, but I’m right on time for you inspiration of tonight’s (or maybe tomorrow night) party outfit, because YES, it’s the WEEKENNDDDD!!!! Or maybe even for Xmas or New Year’s Eve?
Yesterday night was the ELLE Winter Cocktail Party, and I wanted to wear something fun and a little fancy. I went with practically all black, with my new shirt found at Sandro in Maasmechelen (a dream, a paradise for the ones who like Sandro and Maje). To make things a little more fun, I added my neon orange shoes (that I think I should wear more often) and my new lovely head piece I got from my friend Isa (thank you babyy) also found at Maasmechelen Village.
**Happy Weekend guys!**
It felt like this title completely corresponded to the new Primark collection for SS2014.
Plus, they DID have sweatshirt with Unicorns on them, just like this one spotted by Dorothydancing
Besides that they had a ton of light pink items, which I found was SO cute. The general inspiration was definitely 90′s, which I love. Here are my favourites
I am DREAMING of this pale pink set!!!
These are just too cool
On my bathingsuit wishlist…
I dream of one of those!
Remember ONE thing: you never got too many gold jewels.
Primark and London, just so you know, you’ll see me in 2014, I want it all (unless the new Primark in Brussels magically opens!)
I did not know this kind of things still existed (I know it did, back in Skyblog era, when Mark Sukerberg was still in High School), but apparently it does. And it’s fun! I’ve been tagged (as they say) by my friend Nadia from Simple&Funky. It took some time to figure out what to say, but when I did, I actually had too much to say… typical me.
I don’t think starting this article with a picture of us as kids is part of the deal, but it’s way more fun I think.
So here we go, come and discover my dirty little secrets
11 things (or more like 12) you don’t know about me
- I know they say fashion bloggers are all about cupcakes and macaroons, but here’s the news: I don’t really like cupcakes
- I don’t like champagne that much. I’ll have a flute maybe. I’ll enjoy a piscine with ice cubes and violette syrup. On the other hand, I would die (okay, little exaggerating) for a good dark rhum & coke. And I don’t drink wine!
- I’m actually not such a sweet kinda girl, I’m more on the salty side. I would love way more to eat a big amount of guacamole, than a big bag of candies.
- I have a brother. He’s not particularly present on this blog, but he’s alive. He’s 23, pretty handsome (but in a relationship) and his name is Hermès.
I heard we look like each other… I can’t tell
- I do like to speak about girly stuff on this blog, but I’m not that girly in my everyday life. I barely never wear make up on an everyday basis. Girly talks easily drive me crazy, don’t even mention a diet to me!
- My bestfriend doesn’t really care about fashion even though she likes clothes. She often thinks that I’m crazy, and there’s nothing more refreshing than having her in my life.
- I can look really eccentric, but deep down I’m a really shy person. It makes me look unfriendly and sometimes arrogant, but I swear to god I’m not. After a few drinks though, I’m a lot nicer and not shy at all anymore.
- I love TV shows&series, and I’m addicted to the ones about food. I watch every season of Top Chef and Master Chef, French AND American version.
- That might sound weird, but I barely don’t read blogs or magazines. I don’t like to get too inspired about what we’re « supposed » to wear, what’s « fashion » right now. I usually follow my guts, and it’s always been working pretty well.
- I always secretly dreamed of designing my own clothes, but always been too scared of it.
- I have an imaginary friend called Casper since many years, he’s pretty cool.
Here we are having a blast. And yes, he’s a fast drinker
The 11 questions from Nadia:
1. What do you do to relax ?
I hang around at home, in my onesie Hello Kitty pijama. I usually take place in my sofa, and not move for the rest of the day. Then it goes from watching stupid things on TV, to my favourite Series on my laptop and drink a few litters of Yogi Tea (Detox in general). It never gets better than this.
2. Is there something you eat/drink that everyone thinks is disgusting but you think it’s awesome ?
Most of my girlfriends don’t understand my love for rhum & coke. Besides that, I eat a lot of veggies, very healthy stuff, and don’t like fastfood, it seems weird to a lot of people.
3. What is your worst bad habit ?
I’m kind of messy, and I can’t help it. It’s just a part of me. Sometimes I try to make things better, but my bad habits always find their way back. It has always driven the people I’ve lived with completely crazy.
4. What do you do when you’re drunk ?
I keep drinking HAHA. And I dance. And take really weird poses, while making funny faces. I also talk to strangers who suddenly become my best friends.
If I’m allowed to, I dance on the bar. And I laugh a lot
Then I take pictures of all of those different steps
5. What do you do to save the planet ?
I recycle. And I don’t own a car (even if sometimes I wish I did)
6. Who’s the person you admire the most ?
There’s a few people. It might sound cheesy but both of my parents probably share the first place.
My dad has ambition, crazy ideas and did some amazing things with his life. He has more strengths than I’ve never seen with any other human being.
My mom is very inspirational, she helps me in every steps of my life, she motivates me. It sometimes feels like she’s about to conquer the world, all by herself, in her own way, and that’s impressive. She got where she is today all by herself (so did my dad), and that’s a big inspiration to me.
On a more general point of view, I admire a lot Diane Von Furstenberg, and Leandra Medine.
DVF because I’m impressed that this belgian lady was able to create such an amazing empire, become such a role model on the US ground. Plus, I love her energy, her designs,… She’s incredible!
I look up to Leandra Medine, aka the Man Repeller, because she was able to put her « weakness » as a strength. I kind of feel more confident in the way I actually want to dress since I’ve discovered her blog. It’s not always been easy to assume my own style, but I’m trying to make it a strength as well.
7. What do you cook for people when you want to impress them ?
I generally go for Gyozas… But it really depends on what the person likes and also what I’m into cooking at that very moment. Sometimes, I really like making desserts so I go for killing Apple Crumble or Apple Tarts. Right now I’m more into soups. I’m like a surprise pocket, you never know what you’re gonna get!
8. What do you think is your body’s best feature ?
I really like my hands… And my boobs. Sometimes I really like my legs as well.
9. Have you ever said something that you regretted ? What was it ?
Nothing comes to mind. But I know I can have my bitchy moments, and say things that will hurt other people, even though it wasn’t meant to hurt them.
10. Tell me about your most shameful moment !
(this is definitly the kind of things I forget, and that my bestfriend love to remind me. So I asked her what was my biggest shame. She first said the list was VERY long…)
I then decided choosing only one was being selfish, so here we go:
- A few years back, I was partying at my favourite club. At the end of the night, I clearly had a little too much to drink, and decided to go. When arrived the time of finding my ticket to get my jacket back, it seemed impossible to find. At some point, a bunch of ticket fell on the floor from my wallet. They were actually a bunch of ticket from Zara and H&M, but I really liked them (it seems) and wanted them all back. All my friends helped me get them from the floor, and I only benched down to pick up ONE of them.
- « back in the days », I used to spend all of my saturday night’s at Dirty Dancing. Upstairs, they used to have a big mattress in the middle of the floor, and I used to love dancing on it. One day, I was wearing heels (strange move from me), and decided to take them off, to avoid falling down from the mattress. I took off my shoes… and was stupid enough to fall down. In a moment of cleverness (really?) I decided to look at my foot because I know the floor was full of broken glasses. BINGO! I then headed to the bathroom which were two floors below. People were able to follow me thanks to the blood I was leaving behind.
- I once was invited to a party that was ALL about drinking shots. How stupid that sounds already, right? Anyway, after trying every flavor available, I did feel a little sick. I took a cab, to go back to my bestfriends home where I was sleeping that night (even though she wasn’t even there). I don’t remember what happened after, but apparently I made it back but lost my purse (it actually was my BFF’s Louis Vuitton purse) which contained my camera (with photos of another party I would of liked never to share). Apparently I also vomited in the bath, and part of it on my bestfriend’s mom jeans that were hanging there. I always thought I had an evil twin that night, because I never think I could of done that. Still, my friends really enjoy making fun of me since that day.
- Last but not least, many years ago, after a fun party, I randomnly hooked up with a guy in a club. It never happens to me (I’m just that shy), but he was charming, and from what he said, not living in Brussels, just in town for a few days. A few weeks later, I was having dinner at a restaurant downtown with friends. We had the first table in the restaurant and I was facing the entrance. Imagine my face when my stranger entered the restaurant. I think I went from red, to purple, and to blue, to end up practicly under the table. Great moment of glory.
11. If you could try a complete other job for a whole month, what would it be ?
I would love to be a cook in a restaurant. It sounds exciting, even though it seems really hard.
Thanks Nadia for tagging me
Now it’s MY turn héhé. I’m passing the chain to: Charlotte & Gaëlle (Blondie Market), Sarah & Chloé (Brussels Kitchen), Sophie (Alerte à Liège), Anouk (Anouk Meets Fashion), Luigi (Tellement Lui), Aphrodite (The Fashion Folio), Gregory de Vos (Monsieur de Vos), Emma (Au goût d’Emma), Marianne (Steve&Charlie), Dorothée (Dorothydancing – you’re not going to skip this!), Nathalie & Ruth (The Merrymakers)
Now, you guys have to tell me (us) 11 things we do not know about you, and answer my 11 questions (I was inspired, you’ll see)!
- What’s on top of you Christmas Wishlist?/ De quoi rêves-tu pour Noël?
- If you could have the life of ANYBODY, for the next week, who would it be?/ Si tu pouvais vivre la vie de n’importe qui pour une semaine, la vie de qui choisirais-tu?
- Tell me about your BEST drunk story / Raconte moi ta meilleure histoire de soirée alcoolisée
- What’s your favourite expression? / Quelle est ton expression préférée
- How will you name your children? / Quels noms donneras-tu à tes futurs enfants?
- Which movie do you secretly watch because you’re the only one that find it funny? / Quel film regarde tu secretement car tu es le seul à le trouver drole?
- What’s your killing entering sentence to pick up a guy/a girl in a bar or a club? / Quelle est ta meilleure phrase pour draguer un mec/une nana dans un bar ou une boite?
- Have you ever stolen something? If yes, what was it? / As-tu déjà volé quelque chose? Si oui, c’était quoi?
- Miley Cyrus or Britney Spears? / Miley Cyrus ou Britney Spears?
- What’s your ALL TIME favourite song? / Quelle est ta chanson préférée de tout les temps?
- Tomorrow, you somehow earn 1.000.000€, what is the first thing you do? / Demain, tu reçois la somme de 1.000.000€, quelle est la première chose que tu fais!?
**Good luck guys**