And here we go with my second beauty post!
Today it’s about manucure. I always wear nailpolish, for me it almost became like an accessories, or a jewels.
Today, I tried my new Pronails nailpolish, and I took all the steps in pictures:
1. All the different supplies needed
KIKO nail polish remover – Nivea body cream – Make up remover pads – nail files – Sally Hanson base&top coat – ProNails nail polish
2. Remove old nail polish if needed
3. File your nails
4. Wash your hands
5. Apply cream on your hands and your nails (it’s maybe only psychologial, but I believe it hydrates them)
6. Apply the base coat
7. Apply two layers of the nail polish of you choice, I chose the ProNails n° 279
8. Apply a final layer of top coat
9. Let everything dry
10. You’re done!
Ps: I use the same products as top coat and base coat, which comes from the US (available in any grossery store/CVS there) and it’s the BEST
Have a great weekend guys!