Hey guys! How are you doing on this super freezing day?
So today it’s all about you and me, and the super duper cool deal we’re going to make, right here, right now.
I own an iPhone since nearly two years now, and since a few days, their’s a new Apple buddy at home: my brand new Ipad Mini!
I’ve wanted it since weeks, but couldn’t get my hands on it during christmas season. So now that I have it, I am desperetely looking for cool Apps. And I’m also desperately looking for cool Apps for my iPhone ever since I got it.
Since this article is all about exchanging (wait for it), I thought I’d give you my favourite iPhone Apps:
– Diptic: pretty cool to use multiple pictures in one frame
– Dropbox: to have my important files on all of my devices
– TV Show Time: If you’re a tv show/series addict just like me, it’s a must have
– Echofon (for Twitter): I find it easier to use than the Twitter App
– myShopi: Really useful for grocery shopping (I know, that sounds kind of lame)
So what’s the great deal you ask? Well it’s easy breasy
Remember the shooting I did a few weeks back with S. Oliver? Well, it’s finaly time for the giveaway.
I chose the beanie as a giveaway gift for you because I’m obsessed with them this winter. And it couldn’t have been more appropriate with this super freezing weather.
To be able to enter the giveaway, I will simply ask you to write a comment with your favourite iPhone/iPad App and your email address. The winner will be picked randomly
Easy isn’t it?
The giveaway will end in one week, January 31st, at midnight. Sadly, it’s only open for Belgium this time.
Good luck to you all, and can’t wait to know about your Apps! 🙂