Like 99% of the girls, this summer I want to look HOT in my bikini’s, which means there’s a shit loads of sport hours and healthy food coming up in the following months.
Today I would like to introduce to you a great way to stay thin, but still by eating yummy food. Who else could have been behind this than the genius Danièle Zaif (yup, her again)?
She created a delicious meal that has no more than 300 calories!
What is it exactly?
(for the exact explenation of the meal I will do a short translation in english, I’m just not sure enough about the right terms…)
* Soupe au céleri rave – celery root soup
* Pain de poulet – chicken bread
* Coulis de poivrons jaunes au cumin – Yellow peppers sauce with cumin
* Quinoa sauvage bio – Wild organic quinoa
* Carpaccio de choux rouge au wasabi – Red cabbage carpaccio with wasabi
You can find this delicious dish every day (from monday to friday) during lunch time, at Pudding Rock, and for only 16€
Doesn’t it look so yummy?
What are your favorite light meals?
Ps: if you don’t care about healthy food, well just eat one of Daniel’s cupcake 😉